Monday, 26 March 2012

Golden Touch


Hope you had a great weekend!


Today I thought I would put something together that was all one colour. 
And of course I had to pick beige right? 


Ok, I get it, beige is extremely dull...but I also think it can look very timeless. I used to think that beige didn’t really flatter my skin tone and I always steered clear from this colour but I think I found a way to make it work.  



In order to keep things interesting, I played with texture, tones and added items that had a little sparkle. I used beige items that specifically had a gold sparkle or a gold hue which works well with people who have warm undertones like me.


I think a bright purse would add a little pop of colour to an otherwise monotone look but I think this look works well on its own as well. Love to know what you think,
please comment and rate below.


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters - $10, Blouse: Joe Fresh - $20, Sweater: Joe Fresh - $30, Cardigan: Esprit - $35, Shorts: H&M - $25, Boots: Steve Madden - $85

Photo credit – Emma Kapetanovic
Location: Home town

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the boots!

Anonymous said...

That first photo is amazing!

Pinkz said...

Loving it Emi! Keep it up. I'll check back often. :D