Monday, 19 March 2012

Pink Sunset



Hi! And welcome to my blog. For my first post I thought I would write about my first experience purchasing from a designer-retailer collaboration. Like many other girls on the day of the Jason Wu for Target launch, I was super disappointed when the collection sold out in a matter of minutes and was selling for 3X the price on eBay.


So almost a month later, when my co-worker told me that the collection was coming to Toronto for one day only as a pop-up store, I was ecstatic. I kidnapped her on the day of and waited in line for 1.5 hours.



This was a completely new experience for me and I hadn’t expected on having so much fun. The line went around a couple of blocks with Target workers giving out hot chocolate and free merchandise. Score!



By the time we had gotten into the pop up store, anything under a size 10 was a scarcity and my hopes at finding an x-small were low. However, after watching the sales people, my clever co-worker and I devised a strategy that involved us waiting outside the change room and stalking the sales people putting unwanted clothes back on the stacks. Don’t judge me. With the help of my co-worker, I managed to pick up almost everything I had an eye on. Yay!!! 

Thanks for following and happy shopping!


Sunglasses: H&M - $7, Dress: Jason Wu for Target - $35, Cardigan: Jacob - $7,
Boots: ASOS - $36

Photo credit – Emma Kapetanovic
Location: Home town

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Post! Keep 'em coming.