Thursday, 12 April 2012

The Colour Purple



Everyone who knows me knows that I have a slight obsession with statement necklaces and too often, the ones I purchase are not exactly the cheapest.


However, I think I may have found a way to appease my appetite for jewelery without digging a hole in my wallet. Not so long ago Forever 21 would sell really shoddy accessories that would break and start to smell like metal after several wears. However, after taking a couple of jewelry risks, I think my hard feelings towards this brand have started to turn around. The quality of the items is getting much better and I noticed that they are making more unique and fashionable pieces. YAY!


Because the price was so great, I bought two of the same necklace and layered them to get a fuller look. The necklace is actually a light pink but comes up white on camera. I love combining pink and purple and I think they grey pants complements the colours really well. 


I think this shot of me is hilarious! I look like a rag doll that's taking a nap on the train tracks. Obviously posing is not my forte.

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Necklace: Forever 21 - $7, Blouse: Gap - $40, Jacket: H&M - $55, Jeans: Gap - $16, Boots: Locale - $35.

Photo Credit: Emma Kapetanovic
Location: Hometown

2 comments:

Marissa P said...

I love your necklace! I have a necklace fetish as well!

Alfred said...

What eye makeup are you wearing? Stuuning