Thursday, 19 April 2012

White Flowers


Today I’m wearing my Jason Wu blouse and skirt that I picked up from Target. 


I styled this skirt and top combo with a green belt to give it a little pop. I like how the top and skirt have the same pattern but the flowers are slightly larger on the bottom creating more interest to this look. It also gives the illusion that I have longer legs which is always something I’m striving for. Curse these stubby legs!


I like this skirt and top option because you can break them up to give multiple looks. 


 

This will be the first of three looks I'm planning to showcase.

Thanks for following and happy shopping!


Top: Jason Wu for Target, $20, Skirt: Jason Wu for Target, $20, Belt: Thrift, $5, Shoes: Tokyo

Photo credit: Emma Kapetanovic
Location: Hometown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of three looks to showcase?