Sunday, 13 May 2012

Man Repeller


 Today I’m wearing my summer suave dinner/cocktail party look. (I haven’t actually used this ensemble for this purpose since I’m a hermit and like to stay at home hidden from the sun).


My boyfriend absolutely hates this top and especially the sounds of the sequins moving. Yes, there is a soundtrack that accompanies this look. I on the other hand LOVE it. So what do I do? I go out and buy essentially the same thing in dress form.


I guess this item would be categorized as a man repeller? Actually, it could also be classified as a human repeller since most of my girlfriends also hate it. But sometimes you gotta take some risks and sport the ugly. 


Speaking of the ugly, here is a blog that I enjoy that is essentially a website that is devoted to trends women love and men hate. What are your favourite man repellers?


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Necklace: Madewell - $110, Top: FCUK- $25, Jeans: Gap- $16, Heels: Nine West - $25.

Photo credit: Emma Kapetanovic
Location: Toronto

4 comments:

Lisa said...

i actually really love this top! which FCUK in Toronto did you pick it up from?

Mark Bullock said...

As a man your clothing hurts my brain in this article. From a far you'd definitely catch my eye.

budgetbrunettes said...

yay! i think you and emma are the only two ;). I picked it up from an FCUK warehouse sale two years ago. I always get my FCUK items from warehouse sales because they are so expensive in store. thanks for commenting!

budgetbrunettes said...

thats what rahim said! lol.