Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Pretty in Pink


I have a theory. Whenever you’re searching for a specific item in mind, you will never find it. I went to Esprit specifically looking for a winter jacket to replace mine of seven years and I couldn’t find one. Why? Because the store closed down. Argle margle.


I guess that means I get to keep my old one. Ok, no I cant. It’s completely tattered and the insulation is peeping through. I’m notoriously known for keeping things way past I should. I think it’s time to break up with my jacket. SIGH. We had a good run…


So here is the good news…instead of finding a winter jacket I found this dress. I love the embroidery on this dress, it's so intricate.


The shape of the dress reminds me of a night gown. It came with a sash so it can easily be made more fitted if desired but I think I prefer it loose. I wanted to keep this look really simple to showcase the details of this dress. It's so light and airy!


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Dress: Jacob - $30, Heels: Nine West - $25, Bracelet: H&M - $7.

Photo Credit: Emma Kapetanovic
Location: Hometown

1 comment:

Marissa P said...

I love your post. Reminds me of the mystical adventures of a princess lost in the woods. Also, my husband thinks this could be a wonderful perfume ad