Sunday, 3 June 2012

Leopard and Leather


Animal print is something I don’t ever anticipate going out of style. I don’t have a lot of animal print in my wardrobe but recently I have been collecting more and more.


Here is the thing I find with animal print, one per outfit is good enough. I’m a huge fan of layering jewellery and wearing shade on shade but I find that animal print is so dramatic that when you wear tons of it you can start to look like a feline.


Since I wanted my top to be the stand out piece in this outfit, everything else I wore was black.


I used one of my old belts as a bracelet since I am seriously lacking in that department. I think it turned out pretty well. I'm on a mission to find more in this rocker style and I am particularly lusting after these Stella and Dot bracelets found here. As soon as they go on sale I'm going to pick them up. Which colour do you like better?


Here I am on the tracks putting us in danger once again. We were so anxious that a train would come by that this shoot lasted less than 10 minutes. We were lucky enough to get a couple of great shots before we ran off the tracks.


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Earrings: Stella & Dot - $40, Scarf: Homemade, Top: Dynamite - $30, Belt: Garage - $5, Shorts: Forever 21 - $22, Boots: Locale - $35.

Photo Credit: Emma Kapetanovic
Location: Hometown

11 comments:

Emma said...

I LOVE that bracelet. My preference is the gold colour, although I love both. You must tell me when it goes on sale. I want I want!

budgetbrunettes said...

mine too! but i think i will probably get both.

Mark Bullock said...

You got some great pictures for a 10 minute session!

Shandrese/ Natalia said...

love your outfit!! very chic :)

http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

You look AMAZING! I love these shots of you :)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

budgetbrunettes said...

thanks!

budgetbrunettes said...

a viewer from sweden?! i'm so excited.

budgetbrunettes said...

thanks markus!

Fashion Lookbook said...

I love your short. You look awesome!

budgetbrunettes said...

thanks!

Andy leathered said...

The entire look is very nice and I'm glad you got off the tracks on time..lol