Thursday, 28 June 2012

Midyear Declarations


I’ve started to notice that whenever I make a declaration to stop shopping, it always seems to get worse soon after. I’m not exactly sure why that is, it could be because once I declare it, it becomes even more desirable. I guess it’s my warped version of dating bad boys that my parents don’t approve of.


Anywho, the good news for you and the bad news for my bank account is that I have purchased a lot more items in the last couple of months since my latest haul post shown here. Consequently, I will have a lot more recent items to parade around in some upcoming outfit posts. The summer sales have already started to kick in which is always good news but reminds me of what’s around the corner…freezing temperatures and misery.

 

Alright, back to the point. I have since stopped making declarations to avoid the malls and instead made declarations to focus on BBQs, photo books, DIY projects, pool time and vacationing. Too soon the summer will be over so why spend all my time indoors?
I hope everyone has a great long weekend and enjoys the beautiful weather! 

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Dress: H&M- $20, Sweater: J.Crew - $12, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters - $10, Flats: Zara - $20.

Location: San Francisco
Photo Credit: Dream

3 comments:

Meekay said...

Cute look



http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

tini-tani said...

Hello! You have a great blog! This post is very beautiful and interesting. Let's follow each other. If you agree, then let me know!

budgetbrunettes said...

thanks!