Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Deal of the Week: 67% off Zara


The clouds have parted and a beam of light is currently shining on one of my favourite stores – ZARA. Do your duty as an informed individual and get yourself to the closest store PRONTO! And then go to the next three.

I had a dentist appointment on Sunday and since the hygienist was running late, I decided to stop by Zara to browse and waste some time. Ok, fine, we both know why I went in there.  To my surprise I was met with my favourite word S-A-L-E  and even bigger surprise, it was a GOOD S-A-L-E. Don't you hate it when a sale sign lures you in and not only is the sale ridiculously small, allocated to a stack of clothes in the back but every single item is a size 12+? Not the case here my friends, almost all summer inventory was as low as a 67% off.

So three days, three locations and three swipes of my credit card later, I came home with seven new babies. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find the jackets I bought on the website but here are the four dresses I purchased:







The sale has been going on for the last three weeks, but I’ve been told the discounts get better as the weeks go buy so if you dropped by at the beginning of the sale, I would definitely recommend going again. Now, to someone I know, please get married so I can justify buying these dresses.

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

No comments: