Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Boy Meets Girl


My sense of style can be somewhat spastic at times - tomboyish one day and ultra girly the next! So, for today’s post I decided to use the same top to showcase two very different looks.
  

I bought this top on a whim and have found it to be the perfect transition piece for day to night, summer to fall or even from one style to the next. I love this bowtie neckline because I think it adds a little sophistication to any ensemble. It’s also a great focal point to my outfit instead of the statement necklaces that I tend to wear. 


In my tomboy look, I decided to go casual with some black shorts, flats and a vintage hat. To switch up the look I paired the top with a red polka dotted dress and turquoise earrings. I'm leaving for San Francisco this Thursday so I'm planning on wearing this tomboy look during our Sonoma day trip and the girly version for dinner at the vineyards that evening.


Before I end this post, I want to apologize to my readers for the infrequency of my posts lately. These last two weeks have been really busy but I’m happy to announce that after this long weekend, things should be going back to a normal pace. 


Emma and I have been working overtime shooting a lot of outfits, working on some DIY projects and creating some new beauty blogs.  Thanks for your patience and I hope you have an awesome long weekend! 



Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Top: Jacob - $20, Hat: Mom’s – Vintage, Shorts: H&M - $25, Dress: Zara - $20, Flats: Zara - $20, Earrings: Suzy Shier - $7.

Location: Port Credit
Photo Credit: Emma Kapetanovic

No comments: