Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Let Them Eat Cake



Before my recent Zara purchases shown here, I’d say that about 25% of the items in my closet were decked out in sequins. Now, after some additional purchases, I’m going to say it has to be closer to the 30% mark. 


What purpose do sequins have on a tweed jacket you ask? Well maybe the easier question would be, what purpose don’t they have(?!) ...except, of course, catching the eye of every passerby and injecting magnitudes of happiness into their lives! If people took sequins more seriously, the need for Prozac would cease to exist....I’m blowing your mind right now aren't I? I’ll give you some time to digest.


Today I'm wearing a very comfy loose fitting tank top that adds a little pop of colour to my look. I love these because they can be twisted, knotted and tucked to create different styles each time you wear them. At this point during the shoot, the clouds were rolling in fast. Luckily, we managed to get a couple of good shots before we called it quits for the day.


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Jacket: Zara - $40, Necklaces: eBay - $3, eBay -$3, Manhattan Street Vendor - $15, Tank Top: Forever 21 - $10, Jeans: Garage - $20, Heels: Nine West - $20.

Location: Port Credit
Photo Credit: Emma Kapetanovic


1 comment:

Mark Bullock said...

I like your outfit - looks very casual and comfortable yet fun!