Friday, 30 November 2012

Autumn in Napa Valley


Last week, I took some much needed time off from work to visit my man friend in San Francisco. It so happened that my vacation fell upon Black Friday and Cyber Monday – the American holidays for those on a budget, or not so politically correct, the American holidays for “cheap bastards” like myself.


Surprisingly I did not go shopping. I KNOW…I know. Believe me, it was not without restraint. I’m trying to limit my shopping because I’m going back to school in January and hence will be a poor student once again. 


Instead of shopping, we decided to escape the madness of Black Friday in the city and head to Napa Valley for the day. Apparently our idea wasn’t unique - it seemed like most of the city was in traffic with us! On any other day I would have found this quite annoying but when I thought about my friends back home in Toronto…in the snow…I would smile. 


While it was snowing in Toronto at the end of November, it was the beginning of fall in the Valley. Ooohhh.....look at that, leaves…turn…pretty…colours. My man friend was able to snap a couple more pics from our day trip so look forward to more pics from the Valley next week.


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Blazer: Nautica- $65, Sweater: J.Crew - $25, Shorts: H&M - $25, Loafers: Cole Haan - $48, Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane - $120, Sunglasses: H&M - $2, Necklace: Tiffany & Co - Gift.

Location: Napa Valley
Photo Credit: Dream




No comments: