Friday, 9 November 2012

Deal of the Week: 50% off Aldo Clearance

This year I was so overcome with summer glee that once the season changed, I realized that I had not planned my foot gear accordingly for the fall and winter months. Usually, in an attempt to be budget conscious, I try to purchase boots (which can be quite pricey) at the beginning of summer when everything from the previous season has been discounted. Due to my slacking this year, I was disheartened to find  that all boots and lace-ups were freshly marked for their regular prices during a recent stroll through the mall.

THEN I found this...

Aldo is having a 50% off sale and among their clearance items are some great fall and winter gems! My favourites are below. Added Bonus? Free shipping for purchases over $75. Are you inspired to shop these great deals?

Steppig - $90 $45

Statler - $90 $45
Daman - $150 $75


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Photo Credit: Aldo


No comments: