Tuesday, 5 February 2013

A Short Intermission


I’ve been experiencing a bit of writer’s block lately so I thought for today’s post I would move away from my usual fashion topic and discuss some changes I want to make.  


Side note: Going ahead I think I will depart from the fashion discussion and try to write about things that are a bit more personal. Don’t get me wrong, I love discussing fashion but I find it gets a bit boring after awhile, especially when you are blogging about it twice a week.


I’ve been feeling a little uninspired and restless lately. I’m just not feeling the creative juices flowing. I think that the February blues may have something to do with it or, it may be because I’m just tired. As you know, I'm one month into the MBA program and it hasn't been too kind on my sleep schedule. 


Lastly, I think my content has been slowly degrading. Somehow I lost the humour that I used to inject here are there in my writing. I think it’s a lot harder to write about things when you feel forced and deadlines are looming. I think I need to take a step back….rewind and relax… at which point I will return with more enthusiasm and passion., which will hopefully inspire you as a reader in your fashion choices. 


I am planning on keeping this intermission short and only specific to outfit posts. I have a couple of busy weeks ahead in terms of school projects but shortly after, spring break will be here in which case I can squeeze in some more shoots. I will continue to post other fashion related topics in the meantime so don't feel like I'm leaving you high and dry! Oh, and just for contextual purposes, Emma threw snow at my head in the second last photo and so I was giving her a "look". I hope you have a great week!


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Jacket: H&M - $45, Scarf: Thrifted - $3, Sweater: Joe Fresh - $30, Skirt: Mom's - Vintage, Boots: Steve Madden - $105, Tights - Old, Gloves: Mom's - Vintage, Earmuffs: Mom's - Vintage.

Photo credit: Emma Kapetanovic
Location: Hometown


2 comments:

Alicia said...

That coat looks suer comfy! I love it!

Follow me! I'll follow ya back!
Alicia
ItsLattesAndLacee.blogspot.com

Regine Mercado said...

Love your photos! :)
I hope you'll check out my blog too:
http://mrs-adventurer.blogspot.com