Friday, 8 March 2013

Deal of the Week: Sephora Canada Triple Points


I don’t frequent Sephora often, frankly, my wallet can’t afford it, but to those ladies with looser purse strings, from now until March 12, 2013, you can earn triple the points on purchases online or in-store. With every dollar spent, one point is added to your Beauty Bank so triple the points will help you earn rewards faster! Bonus points will be credited to your Beauty Insider account by April 8, 2013.

You can redeem your points for the following beauty insider rewards:


Click here for more information on current rewards.

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Photo Credit: Sephora


3 comments:

Emily Anderst said...

I wish I could afford their stuff, they really do have some amazing products! Loving your blog btw, you have some amazing style!

Following now, I'd love it if you'd follow me back!

http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

budgetbrunettes said...

thanks! i'm following you as well ;)

Carolyne O' said...

Wow, so great deal *-*
Cute blog babe, I'm your 6 follower if you like my blog too I'm waiting for you :))
Xxx

Carolina

www.the-world-c.blogspot.com