Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Goldmember









I feel like every time I come back from a long pause between posts I need to apologize for my tardiness with some really good excuse but today, I've got nothing. To be honest, after I handed in my last assignment for the semester I spent this following week sleeping, socializing and watching marathons on T.V. And guess what? I don't feel an ounce of guilt. Sorry that I'm not sorry!

So now that I've gotten that out of my system, it's back to regular programming as usual. But, if you have any T.V. shows that are a must watch that you would like to share, please feel free to leave your recommendations down below so I can better occupy my time during my upcomning plane ride to San Francisco.

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Cardigan: Mendacino - $45, Blouse: Joe Fresh - $20, Skirt: H&M - $35, Heels: Nine West - $25, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters - $10, Bracelet: Dara Ettinger - $74.

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: San Francisco

12 comments:

L.E.N said...

love your sequin skirt!!!

fabulous!!

NET-A-DRESSER said...

What a stunning outfit....you have made it look as if it is off the catwalk! P.S please take a look at my blog too if you get a chance? xx

Jane said...

Your skirt is really really cool, love this outfit so much!!!

Milex said...

So, so, so gorgeous!

Maiya said...

Beauty!! love the bangle!!
xox

follow each other? let me know!



REDSTR.IN'


REDSTR.IN'


REDSTR.IN'

Aux Caprices de Flore said...

Woooow I adore the look, Amazing dazzle!!!

PS: i am your newest follower. will you like to follow back?

www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

Veronika Smirnykh said...

Your outfit is so beautiful, I love your jewelry! Please viist my blog)

xxx
Veronika

www.goldandblackk.com

NET-A-DRESSER said...

Hi i am now following you too! xx

Irene Buffa said...

Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!

www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

Diana Cloudlet said...

amazing skirt!
stunning!

www.cloudletinfashion.com

Anna Ja┼╝dziewska said...

Nice outfit!!

Tiffany said...

So many TV show suggestions: The Americans for Cold War spy drama, The Good Wife for legal procedurals, Colbert Report for awesomeness, the Vampire diaries for trashy teenage love triangles, and Suits for funny good looking men :)

Also great outfit! Please also tell my sister that I'm allowed to express my fashion anyway I want, including harem pants from Zanzibar.