Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Take Me Out to the Ball Game









One exhausting semester is under wraps and I have a couple more assignments due before I can really celebrate. This semester has completely worn me out so a vacation to sunny California would be an amazing break especially since it's still snowing here in Canada. But until then I will settle for catching up with my t.v. shows in bed with a bag of chips which can be equally as relaxing.

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Jacket: Zara - $40, Sweater: J.Crew - $25, Chambray: Zara - $60, Jeans: Garage - $20, Loafers: Cole Haan - $48, Necklace: Zara - $25, Sunglasses: H&M - $2.

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: San Francisco

6 comments:

XxxLoveIsBeautyxxX said...

pretty! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

Sandra Martinez said...

Hi sweety!! I've just discovered your blog and i like it very much!!
Beautiful pictures and it is indeed an amazing post!! :)
Tell me about my blog:
http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

allprettyandnice said...

Pretty!:)





xoxo
Roma
www.allprettyandnice.com

Milex said...

I'm dying, it's beautiful!

sienna ana belić said...

nice blog! stop by anytime :)
xoxo Sienna
www.fashionintheair.com

Elizabeth Lore said...

Hello lady. :) Like your blog, your style. I am your new reader and follower, hope you follow back... ;) (?)

Have a nice day and keep in touch dear!

Your Elizabeth...
http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/