Monday, 20 May 2013

Havana Nights








This vintage skirt reminds me of the tropics so I went to the first place I could think of that reminded me of a glamorous hotel in Havana. Luckily I didn't have to venture too far, San Francisco is littered with beautiful architecture and palm trees.  I hope you are enjoying your long weekend!

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Blouse: Joe Fresh - $15, Skirt: Mom's - Vintage, Shoes: Nine West - $35, Clutch: BCBG - $20, Sunglasses: H&M - $10, Earrings: Stella & Dot - $40, Rings: Mom's - Vintage, BCBG -$8, Aldo -$10. 

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: San Francisco

4 comments:

Terri said...

Hey, great post and blog :)

Please check out my blog?

http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

Michelle Verpuggi said...

wow amazing ! Thanx for your comment, shall we follow? let me know XSE
www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

Michelle said...

Along with your outfit, I love the way you styled your hair. It's so chic.

*now your newest follower via Feedly

modanastrychu said...

Love this look <3