Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Pretty in Pastels









After six weeks of travelling and living out of a suitcase, I'm finally back and ready to dive into work. With many more wardrobe options, I chose to celebrate my return home with a night out in this sequinned pastel dress in Toronto.

Before I forget, I wanted to share a blog, "The Black Sheep Agenda" that my best friend Emma Kapetanovic recently started that will document her musical journey.  It would mean a lot if you checked her out and subscribed! I will also add a link to her blog in the About Me section of this one for easy access in the future. 

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Dress: Zara - $30, Clutch: BCBG - $20, Heels: Steve Madden - $25, Sunglasses: Presence - $16, Ring: Swatch - Gifted, available here.

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: Toronto

No comments: