Monday, 21 October 2013

A Pop of Yellow








I took some much needed time off from studying this weekend and spent it at the cabin with some friends. I've been driving myself crazy memorizing cue cards so it was nice to clear the mind by meeting new people, testing out new recipes and playing some board games. Wish me luck on my exam today!

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Jacket: Danier Leather - $230, Skirt: Zara - $30, Top: Esprit - $12, Sunglasses: Presence - $16, Heels: Nine West - $35, Clutch: BCBG - $20, Earrings: Stella and Dot - $40.

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: Toronto

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yellow can be a tough colour to pull off, but you nailed it! Love this.

-Lauren

Xamy Valentierra said...

I love this outfit! :)
xx

blacksheepagenda said...

sexy sexy