Monday, 18 November 2013

Tornado Hair in the Windy City









I spent the weekend in the Chicago area which unfortunately meant I was there during the tornado and flood flash on Sunday. I stayed inside for most of the day watching the streets fill with rain and people run to shelter. After the storm ended, the sun came out for a brief moment and the most beautiful rainbow appeared!  I used this opportunity to snap a couple of pics because that's what insane fashion obsessed bloggers do. The city was incredibly windy (as evident of my hair) which made it difficult to stay in one spot during this shoot but made for some really cool action shots. Luckily I was able to catch a flight out of Chicago last night so I'm back in Toronto safe and sound. I hope you had a great weekend!

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Jacket: ASOS - $40, Blouse: Joe Fresh - $15, Skirt: Mom's - Vintage, Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane - $100, Clutch: BCBG - $20, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters - $10, Heels: Nine West - $20, Ring: Swatch - Gift available here, Tights: Old.

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: Evanston

1 comment:

Andy leathered said...

Love that green with the black skirt, smart look !