Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Winter Bumblebee











T-2 days until Black Friday and T-4 days until Cyber Monday. If I could, I would insert the theme song from Rocky "Eye of the Tiger" to emphasize how much I have prepared for these events. Come midnight tomorrow, it...is...on...like donkey kong! I've got my wish list, I've done my research, I've got a strategy and I've got my shopping buddies in tow. Good luck to all that are battling in the trenches! 

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Jacket: H&M - $30, Dress: Zara - $30, Scarf: Mom's - Vintage, Purse: Mom's - Vintage, Necklaces: Zara - $25, H&M - $16, Tights - Old, Boots: ASOS - $36, Sunglasses: Presence - $16. 

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: Evanston

1 comment:

Diana Cloudlet said...

Cool colors )
Look beautiful :)

Diana
www.dianacloudlet.com