Wednesday, 15 January 2014

New Year, New Goals


I love January because it's full of new beginnings. I've made a list of personal resolutions for 2014 and I thought it would rude of me not to share the ones specific to budget brunettes…because let's be honest, someone else needs to hold me accountable for meeting them other than me. Without further adieu here are budget brunettes' resolutions of 2014:

1) More Videos: Shopping hauls, product reviews, favourite purchases and life updates
2)  Keep up with Social Media: Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
3) More Tips and Tricks: Hard hitting journalism coming your way
4) Post Consistently: 3 times per week (EEP!)

I heard the more ambitious your goals, the more likely you will get an optimal result. So I aimed high…especially with number 4. I would love to hear some of your resolutions for this year, so feel free to let me know in the comment section below.

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Dress: Zara - $50, Necklace: United People - $35.

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: Toronto

No comments: