Monday, 21 July 2014

Calgary Ready







I'm flying to Calgary in a couple of days and the only thing I have packed so far are these cowboy boots. Eep! You may think that the title is misleading but after the last couple of stressful weeks, I need some relaxation time. Visiting friends on the west coast will be a nice change of scenery.

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Top: Thrifted - $15, Boots: Ariat - $176, Shorts: Target - $15, Bag: Fossil - $33, Ring: Swatch - Gift available here, Sunglasses: Presence - $16, Necklace: Borrowed.

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: Toronto

1 comment:

Annie Dreyer said...

Love that sequin tank!!! beautiful!!! I was your 50th follower and would love if you would check out my blog and maybe follow back?! Thanks!!!
xx
Annie
www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com